It's tax day. Nobody likes to think about their taxes, but hey at least they're supposed to be done by now and you can maybe think about spending your tax return on knitting stuff.
- A knitted bow tie for a toddler
- Planning a trip to Pfaffenhofen to visit the Wollmeise peeps.
- Checking out Sunday Knits. The Rainey Sisters have a wonderful introduction to one of their patterns and yarn.
- International Fleeces has amazing information if you're embarking on a career in spinning.
- The Spring Twist Collective is up.