As mentioned on twitter, I've been pouring over the Stitches West 2011 class schedule and figuring out which classes I want to take and which ones I'll put down as alternatives.
So far, here are the classes I want that I hope I'll be able to get into once online registration begins on October 7th. My goals at Stitches are two-fold, 1) I want to learn some new techniques, and 2) I want to meet new people.
So if you have a nifty thing going on at Stitches or you're part of a knitting group that goes to stitches, tell me all about it. Also, what Stitches West 2011 classes are you excited about?
- Knit to Fit w/ Kathy Zimmerman
- Sweater Finishing with Leslye Solomon
- Mastering Yarn Substitution w/ Kellie Nuss
- Spinning for Knitting with Merike Saarniit
- Creative Knitting - Crazy Quilt Style - Myra Wood
- Will this Pattern Fit with Susan Lazear
- Preventing and Fixing Mistakes with Sarah Peasley
- Joy of Finishing with Christine Bylsma
- Convert to Continental w/ Lorilee Beltman
- Swith to Continental Style Knitting with Leslye Solomon
- Eight Empowering Edges with Christine Bylsma
- Fit and Style with Barrt Klein